Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Project, New Year!

It's me again, this time with a fun couple of paper projects.

This is a card I've made the past few years and is so quick and easy.


I used a few different sized circle punches and several different Christmas paper scraps.
You can add a pin, jingle bell and ribbon scrap too.

This is an adorable card I received from my dear friend, Loretta's daughter.
Jennifer is a very talented card maker.  My daughter Emily and
I really love this card!


I think they would be fun to make.  I don't know what she used to create the edges.
I bet she'll read this.  Maybe she'll tell us!

This is another card that came from a friend that moved away years ago.
She always sends a handmade card.


It looks like you need a circle punch, crimper, chalk, white gel pen, a stamp and
embossing supplies.  I just love it!

Here's the trio:



Which is your favorite? 
Oops, looks like I'm already finidng new projects for the new year.
This isn't good news for my project spreadsheet!

1 comment:

  1. Mary... that is so sweet of you to post my card... Here is the tip for the rough edges... just take the edge of a stamp (the wood block part) and rub the edge of the cardstock. Be sure to apply enough pressure to edge the card but be careful to not push too hard or you may bend your cardstock. I use this technique on just about everything now! I also stamp the edges of cardstock with ink. I use a sponge with some ink and just brush the edges. It gives cards great dimension and makes the image pop on the card! Enjoy ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.