Thursday, January 28, 2010

Emily's Notebook

I posted my fitness notebook last week.  This is another fun book my daughter, Emily made for a friend.

This is the front of the notebook, made from a composition notebook like mine. 
She found all the papers and embellishments in my stash.  I think
it is adorable.  Here's the back:



Don't you just love the handmade stamp with the crown?  I've had it for
years and think it's the best.

We don't really have any formal directions for these notebooks.  I've made so many
as gifts over the years.  I just start finding coordinating papers
and fun embellishments and start cutting to fit.  You can add as much as
you'd like to make it super cute -- now is that a 70's phrase or what?
Great job, Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.