Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

January 2010


This is an embroidery project I did years ago.  I bought the pattern at a quilt shop somewhere in Iowa.  I don't remember the name of the shop but do remember it was next to a barn and the owners have written several quilt books.

Here is January:



It's hard to see the snowman's body due to the glare of my flash.
 I need to perfect this photography element of my blog this year.
 Anyway, since we live in the desert, we don't have many opportunities to build a snowman.

I hope you are enjoying the New Year so far. 
I just finished my traditon of multi tasking while watching the Rose Parade.

I've spent the last few days organizing the house, purging closets and drawers.
The most important thing I did was go through my unfinished sewing and embroidery
projects.  It was much uglier than anticipated.  I have enough to keep
me going for the next couple of years!  My good friend, Rachel,
put hers on a spreadsheet.  Guess I will get busy and do the
same.  My goal is to focus on finishing during the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.