Sunday, January 10, 2010

First 2010 Finished UFO

Well, I commented on New Year's Day that there were many UFO's lurking in my sewing room.  I have compiled my list of 25 quilts, 7 stitching projects and countless other sewing projects.  And I can't even address all the cards to be made and pages to be scrapped!

I finished this quilt (binding, label and sleeve) while watching all the bowl games.  This is very special to me and I'm keeping it.  The Little Red Hen is one of my favorite stories.  I hope to hang this in my office if there's a wall big enough for it!


Here is a close up of one of the Hen blocks.  The longarm quilter followed the diagonal
lines on the background fabric.  This is a fabric I love and use for
many of my stitching projects.  It comes in many colors.  In fact, I used it in the
Princess project I just posted.



Here's another close up picture of one of the star blocks and the quilting.


This last picture is a border close up.


This is just a great quilt.  It has all of my favorite colors in it and it's my
favorite story.  I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.