Saturday, January 23, 2010

2009/10 Notebook

My goal is to post 2-3 times a week but fell short this week.  There were some technical difficulties -- couldn't find our digital camera!  And my daughter has a few pictures I need on her camera and I keep forgetting to ask her for them!

Anyway,  today I'm showing the notebook I made last January to guide me and my resolutions through the year.  I didn't meet them (by a longshot) so I'm back at it in 2010.



I think this is very clever!  I used a pattern in an old PaperCrafts magazine.  I would love to
look like my cover!  The red nail polish is really out of character for me too.



This is the back cover, fairly simple.  I've found that if you add too
many embellishments to the back, the notebook doesn't lay flat very well.




Here's the front inside pocket -- you can see my motivational stickers tucked inside.




The back pocket gives you more space to store fun items, lists, charts, etc.
This was fun to make.  I used a composition notebook purchased at Walgreen's.
I had all the papers, ribbons, brads and stickers in my stash.  I put tabs inside
for each month, goals, plans, progress and fun stuff.  I journal
once or twice a week and chart my progress, rewards, exercise and
anything else that helps me.  I hope to make even more
progress this year in the areas of health and fitness.

1 comment:

  1. Okay here's a real comment Mary! You gave me a notebook similar to this one. I take it with me to visit my dad and write important questions to ask the staff. I also write down things I want to take with me when I visit (which is every day)and just various thoughts of the day. Thanks for sending me the link again and I'll try to keep up. You amaze me with your talent. Love you Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.