Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some Paper Projects

It seems I fell down on the job with my blog.  My goal since starting was to post two to three times a week.  It was on my daily list of things to do but the end of the day came so fast this past week.  We had to work on a few paper projects -- my husband bought a new truck.  That sure takes a lot of paper and pen!  He's needed one for months and he actually found just what he wanted.  And the deal was decent, so we're all happy! 

I had some time to cut and paste a little this past week.  I made some fun Halloween cards.


They're all done and ready to send on their way to some special friends and family.  I used a great pattern I've had for years from a class I took at a local scrapbook store.  You use one piece of any patterned paper, a stripe or dot and two solid pages (plus your card bases) to make 10 cards!  Then you add any embellishments that make you happy.  I just dive into my extensive stash to add the finishing touches.  I think they will brighten many mailboxes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.