Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Presents


This post is definitely after my birthday.  I wanted to post a picture of a very special gift, from my very special friend, Loretta.  I just love it, especially the easel frame it's in.  It's on my fireplace stoop right now so everyone can see it while they're watching TV!  The saying is very moving and it helps keep me centered most days.  Especially during this time of Lent.

 Loretta also included this book in my birthday package.  She is reading it and said her daughter, Jennifer, read it in her book club.  I can't wait to get it started, maybe the week of Spring Break will bring me some time to read.  It should be a marvelous time for us in Zion National Park.
Thank you, Loretta, for such special gifts!  I know you're reading this and it makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.