Saturday, April 23, 2011

April Craft Night and Happy Easter!


Well, this is the only picture I saved from our craft night at my house.  It was simple and back to basics.  We frosted carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing and added sprinkles and other decorations.  Then they were carefully nestled in a pretty basket.  I made sugar cookies with Easter colored M & M's for the other basket.  The bag holds our fun Easter and baby cards we made.  For some reason, the picture is gone.  I already gave away all the cards!  They really were cute.

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to you.  We'll be at church at 6:00 am. and then having Easter brunch here for 14.  It will be a lovely day.  I'm making homemade cinnamon rolls among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.