Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Reading

We were so lucky to spend some time at Zion National Park during our Spring Break.  I just love our travel trailer.  It's such a relaxing way to travel.  I had time to do some reading while we were there.  Here are the two books I enjoyed.

 Georgia Bottoms was a very easy read, kind of a beach read type book. The plot is a little far fetched but it's entertaining. Mark Childress also wrote Crazy in Alabama, a really fun book to read.  Heart of the Matter was excellent although the plot line is sadder.  But I did love the book and this author.  It's so ironic, when we got home, my daughter had the paperback copies of the author's first two books to read, Something Borrowed and Something Blue.  She will let me have them when she finishes them.   I'm looking forward to reading those.


Right now I'm listening to this while I sew and work in my craft room.

I'm about a third of the way through it and like it so far.  I "read" the first two in the series and I really liked those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.