Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Home Fabrics

We have been in the midst of changing the look of our home from a bright vintage/cottage look to a more neutral, sophisticated palate.  It's been a work in progress for 2 1/2 years now and I'm really getting things done now!  I will order new furniture for our living room this week -- and it will soon be a sitting room/library.  I can't wait!  Here are some of the new fabrics I'm using in the dining room and the sitting room will complement these since they are in the same big room.  Here are my reupholstered dining room chairs and two new host and hostess chairs.

I really tried to stay away from a floral but this is just too luscious!  I just love these chairs.  I'll use some of this fabric to make some small pillows for the 4 big chairs in the sitting room and maybe some valances.  Don't you just love the new floors, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.