Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April UFO

Well, I am keeping my promise and finishing at least one UFO a month.  I may get to the end of this 3 year list by December.  That would be sweet!

This quilt was started a couple of years ago in my fabulous sewing group.  It was a project one month.  We all bought our background fabrics and traded scraps -- one of my favorite ways of making a scrap quilt!  I surveyed my quilt collection and decided most of the quilts had beige or white backgrounds.  So I got out of my box for this one.


I think the black background is stunning!  This is an idea to be used again, for sure.

Below is a close up of the quilt.


And here is my label and a glimpse of the funky black and white print backing.



Now it's time to figure out which UFO gets finished in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.