Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March UFO

It's me again!  I'm so proud of this finished UFO.  I posted a little about this project last year.  The quilt is Sylvia's Bridal Quilt from the Elm Creek Quilter's series.  We made this in my quilt club.  I showed a few completed blocks.  My goal was to complete all 140 blocks in the book but I ran out of dark fabrics.  I could not get the fabric anywhere and had to be content with 120 blocks.  Here's my quilt!


This is a big quilt!  It's hard to capture all of it in one picture.  Here are some sections of this fabulous piece.



I think this will be our summer bed quilt.  I love these on our bed.  It's fun to study each block and remember what it was like to make it.  Now, some of these were big challenges and took 2-3 hours to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.