Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fabric Helpers

This was a bit of home repair/remodeling we had not counted on.  A few days before Christmas our 20+ year old washing machine decided to give up and flood our laundry room (just a minor flood but enough to damage some wood flooring).  So we set out to replace our old pair with something new and updated, especially with the energy efficiency.  I've had a couple months to get used to the new machines and LOVE them.  These clothes come out of the washer with such minimal water our drying times are cut in half.



Of course, since everything had to come out, my dear husband had to paint the room.  It sure made sense to me!  Now, I have a new extra special tool for washing my beloved fabric and my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.