Saturday, March 5, 2011

Book Club selection

This was one of Oprah's Book Club selections -- in fact a fairly recent selection.  We will be reading it in our book club this summer.  We like to have the option of buying in paperback to decrease our investment.   I just bought it for my Ipad but had checked it out from the library.  I will never get it read in three weeks so it's going back.  There is a long waiting list for it.



Jonathen Franzen is an amazing author.  I also started his book, The Corrections, but did not have time to finish it before the due date.  This is about some yuppie parents who hit a midlife crisis and their personnas change from environmental lawyer and organic everything mom to something else -- haven't gotten there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.