Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little Sewing Help

Last night my sister came over (from across the street) to do a little sewing.  Well, I did the sewing and cutting and she did some pinning and designing.  She's making some fun shabby chic bags for her little
shop -- the design is still top secret so no picutres yet.  She's still working out some of her ideas.

This is what she brought over to help us relax -- sewing is very stressful for her!

As you can tell, this is the AFTER picture.  I'm proud to say our seams were straight!
We actually had a glass a piece so that's not excessive at all!  And I had the best night's sleep I've had in months.  I usually struggle to sleep past 5 a.m.  You can see part of my latest quilt top finishes with calculations for backings and bindings.

Next time she comes over, she said she's bringing cheese and crackers with the wine.  This could eventually lead to dinner and dessert too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.