Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Finished Quilt

I was busy sewing quilt binding and a hanging sleeve on this quilt while I pretended to watch the Super Bowl.  This quilt is "Back Home Again" with the pattern and fabrics designed by Kaye England. 

There are twelve blocks.  Each block is made in a finished 12" size and a 6" size with borders, a square in a square finish.  Here's an example of a block in each size:


They really look different, don't they?

I just loved this border print, the floral is so lucsious, don't you think?

And I was a good quilt finisher, adding a hanging sleeve (this will be hung in our dining room eventually)



and a quilt label (which should be on every quilt).

1 comment:

  1. Mary, what a gorgeous quilt! I love the rich-looking colors and wonderful designs.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.