Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Hot Ticket!




It seems we've been able to fit some fabulous shows into our schedule and budget lately.  We went to see The Lion King last week at Mandalay Bay.  They were running a locals special tickets so these tickets were half price -- a very sweet deal!

I will admit, the Lion King story was not one of my favorite Disney tales -- I'm more of a Disney
princess kind of girl. But this show is spectacular!  The costumes, sets, live music (including two incredible bongo players) and puppets make this show spellbinding.  The giraffes were all of our favorites.  My mom had an aisle seat and almost got hit by an elephant as they came down the aisle and onto the stage.  Seeing the show live made me fall in love with the story.  I know this Broadway production is playing in many cities and theaters around the country.  Go see it if you can!  I wish we did years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.