Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I just love Valentines Day because I love receiving Valentine cards.  I love making valentines and giving them to special people.  I was lucky enough to receive flowers from my wonderful husband.  He knows I love tulips and we live in the desert, so they don't grow here.  That makes them especially fabulous to receive.  We'll have a special dinner tonight, I don't going out on Valentines Day or Mother's Day because of the crowds.  Here's a picture of some of my Valentine cards and goodies.  It was hard to fit everything in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, the cards and flowers are lovely. One of these years I hope to take part in the Valentine exchange.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.