Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Book, fun author


Sonoma Rose 
I found this new book by a favorite author, Jennifer Chiaverini, at my local library. It was prominently displayed on their Claimjumper shelf.  That's a shelf for new releases that are available for a three week only check out.  Well, I've read many of Jennifer's quilting themed books and was disappointed by the last few of them, just seemed a lot of repeated plot from previous books.  Well, this one was a fun surprise.  It's all new material about a lady who must be very brave to protect herself and her children during Prohibition.  She has an abusive husband, old love, grandma's quilts, and a winery to contend with.  I recommend this, but check it out from the library.  You'll have it done in a couple of days and it will be time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.