Thursday, July 5, 2012

Easter Baskets

Sweet Jelly Bean Basket

Here's one for one of the big guys

A couple of these for the baseball players

Vintage for my sister

Mod for my daughters

More jelly beans

The table is all set and looks lovely, I think!

So this post is pretty late being published.  I debated about it but decided these baskets were just too much fun.  I found the idea on another fabulous blog, Patches.typepad.com.  These were quick and easy to make with  minimal sewing.  I used brads to attach the handles.  My husband freaked out when I decided two days before Easter to make baskets for the 14 coming to brunch.  He thought they were full sized baskets.  These are small and were our table decorations and placecards.  We put Easter grass, a paper egg for names, a Peep, and a $5 giftcard in each baskets.  It was fun deciding on each person's gift card and was more work than I thought driving around to buy them all.  It was a fabulous day and everyone raved about everything.  Here's a Honey Bun I bought at the local bread shop for the table too, isn't he sweet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.