Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July UFO

I've also been busy sewing.  I am on a roll with it and loving it.  It seems I didn't have much enthusiasm the past few months and am making up for that now.  This is a really quick and easy quilt.  I bought the fabric in a sweet quilt shop in Texas last summer.  I tried to machine quilt it myself and had bobbin tension problems and just plain gave up!  I took out my awful stitching and took it over to a favorite longarm quilter.  She quilted just what I tried to quilt, wandering stars.


I just love these fun cowboy fabrics.  Here's a close up:


And don't you just LOVE this backing?  It's an Alexander Henry print.  He makes some fabulous big prints.


This will be a Christmas present for someone special this year.  Giddyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.