Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February UFO

I keep up with these monthly UFO completions because there's a prize at the end of October from my local quilt guild!  It is a fabulous motivator for me.  This is February's UFO, complete now.  It was started several years ago, made completely from scraps.  The pattern is Bloomin' Steps from ScrapTherapy.  The only thing I bought was the background fabric, the backing is pieced from my stash.  I just love the Prairie Points binding. It wasn't very difficult and adds a fun dimension to the quilt.


Here's a little closer look at the binding.


This will go in my extensive quilt stash with the intention of donating it to the next blanket drive I hear about.  I hope it will keep a someone warm on a cold night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.