Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mood -- of Project Runway fame!

My daughter just got home from a work trip to New York City.  She was very busy during the work part of the trip but decided to stay a couple extra days.  She had a great time with friends touring the city.  She just loves big cities and can't get enough of them whether it's NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, London or Dublin.  Well, the fabric bug her mom has rubbed off on her a little.  They stopped into Mood, of Project Runway fame to look around.  She ended up buying a couple of fabrics.  The black and white print is to recover her kitchen chairs.  She bought the other fabric to make a scarf.  She's very good with using scarves in her wardrobe -- I could learn a thing or two from her!  I'm sure I'll be helping her with these projects and can't wait.  I also can't wait to hit Mood when we visit the Big Apple this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.