Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Fun

I've been busy making some fun Halloween coasters to give or send to friends and family with their Halloween cards.  This coaster was the inspiration -- sent to me years ago in a Valentine card exchange.  I use it for my water or soda in my sewing room.  You can see it is worn and faded.

I made 40 of these the other night while watching one of my favorite movies.

So, you can see these go really fast after the prep work (cutting and pressing) are done.

I learned to do them on a tutorial at www.allsorts.typepad.com.  If that link isn't just right, I found it by "googling" coasters.


I just mixed and matched fun Halloween fabrics.  Here are the stacks.


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I just was home in Salt Lake and saw the one you made for my mom... so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.