Friday, October 8, 2010

October Finished UFO

My pace is picking up to get these 19 UFO projects finished.  This quilt pattern was called Tic Tac Toe and I think it's cute.  I used scraps for the background and blocks, bought the sashing and border fabrics.  It's been hanging out for about a year waiting to be quilted.  I finished the binding last night, had to wash it to get the marking lines out.  It's a little puffy and it seems something went wrong.  This will definitely be a charity quilt.  It makes me happy to think it will keep someone warm at night -- someone that doesn't have a nice warm blanket.


This really was an easy quilt to sew together.  Might have to make another one -- I certainly have enough scraps!  Here's a better picture of a block:


Happy sewing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.