Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some Works in Progress

It's been a busy week and it seems I didn't find time to grab the camera to take some blog pictures.  I've been working on some embroidery and I thought you might like to see some of it.  They are definitely still works in progress!


This is an adorable Snow Angel I finished.  Here is the piece with the borders on it:



It's a small wall hanging.  I need to piece the backing, machine quilt it and then do some beading on the snowflakes.  It should be lovely and I'll be sure to post the finished piece.

This is another embroidery piece that needs finish work.  My friend, Loretta, sent me the pattern and floss last year as part of my huge birthday gift.



I just hand washed it and it's drying.  I can't decide if I'll frame it, make it a small wall hanging or frame it.  I used this pattern to teach some of my sewing group to embroider.  It has all the basic stitches in it:  backstitch, daisy stitch, satin stitch and french knots.

I should be back in a couple of days with some news.  I need to find all my saved photos, the program just denied me access!  So my husband will have to help tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.