Thursday, June 30, 2011

June UFO

I am staying on track to finish a UFO each month.  This month I am coming in just under the wire with my UFO.  The good thing is I finished many new projects, that's a lot of fun and the UFO pile doesn't grow.  Here is the Bullseye quilt I started a couple of years ago.  I had a grand vision for the machine quilting, got it half done and realized it looked terrible.  So I spent some time in front of the TV picking out the stitching.  Then I started over with a simple diagonal pattern.  I learned in a couple of machine quilting classes that your quilting should compliment the quilt pattern. So if there are curves, use straight lines for quilting and vice versa.  I highly recommend this pattern for fun, scraps and easy sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.