Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun Texas Shops

I'm home from a four day trip to visit my sister in the Dallas area and four days at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.  Both trips were so good for my soul.  One of the trips led me to a couple of fabulous quilt shops.

I found some fun shops in the Dallas area with a quick Google search.  I just love the names of the shops too.


The first was the Quilt Asylum and the second was Happiness is Quilting.  I did some major damage at the first shop as my sister felt is was imperative I buy some Cowboy fabrics to make a quilt to commemorate my trip to the great state of Texas.  And I just love the name of the second -- because it's oh so true.  Happiness is quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.