Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some New Quilt books

It's been awhile since I bought a new quilt book.  These arrived from Amazon right before our last vacation. 


I just love Piece o' Cake designs!  I tried to resist this book.  Then I showed the email pictures to my daughter and she said I HAD to buy the book so I could make her this quilt:






So I bought it for her (have to blame it on somebody).  Don't know when I'll get busy on the quilt.  I do love applique and it's been a long time since I had one of these projects.

This is the other book that arrived:


It's embarrassing to admit, but I already had this book.  But I lent it to someone, can't remember who and just decided to buy it again!  Now I'd better make something from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.