Saturday, January 8, 2011


This is a quilt I made during our now annual Lake Tahoe retreat.  It's called Stepping Stones and was a quick and easy pattern.  It's been in my stash since early 2009, looking for a good home.  Well, it found one.  One of our retreat group's daughters will run a children's summer camp in Uganda this June or July.  She is a senior in college and this is a graduation project.  She has to do all the fundraising for the camp costs.  So I sent her this quilt to use as a raffle item.  I am so impressed with her efforts and she is a remarkable young woman.  I think this beautiful quilt found the perfect purpose.  I wish her the best of luck!  We also made her another quilt at December's retreat and it's at the longarm quilter right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.