Friday, November 26, 2010

Martha's Shimmering Stacked Tree

It's been a little longer between.  We traveled to Salt Lake City and Philadelphia during th epast couple of weeks. So no time for projects or posts.

A couple of weeks ago we made paper trees during our craft night.  I posted there were some modifications we needed to make to get them to work.  Well, my mom was never really happy with the end product.  So she did some searching and found Martha Stewart's Shimmering Stacked Tree directions. Then she sat down and cut out 540 stars for this tree and surprised me with it yesterday at Thanksgiving dinner.


It is absolutely exquisite!  She made one for my sister and I and is working on another one right now.  They put our other trees to shame.  Mine won't be displayed in the same room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.