Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My "Bestest" Sewing Machine

I am lucky enough to have three sewing machines that have accumulated over the last 20 years.  My workhorse machine was my Bernina 1011 which is over 20 years old.  I have a tempermental Singer Featherweight that was built in 1935 -- I guess she has a right to be inconsistent after all these years.  And my newest and most lovely is my Viking Designer I.


This was a special birthday present for a special birthday last year.  I still need to learn a lot to utilize all the machine's features.  I'm learning to machine quilt with it and am starting to love the free motion options.  I've done a little embroidery which I've shown in the past.  It travels places near and far too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.