Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Tote Bag

Tote bags It's fun to have them filled with some of your favorite things and works in progress to take on the road.  I used to sit for hours at the dance studio working on a hand applique project, cross stitch, embroidery, letters, cards, etc. while our daughters danced.  Now I use them for traveling.   

This is actually a finished UFO.  I bought the pattern and fabrics last summer.  The pattern is "On the Road Again, Part I" by Reets' Rags to Stitches.  It's described as a 22" X 17" Quilted Travel Bag with Lots of Pockets.  



The sewing fabric is by Alexander Henry.  Many of his fabulous fabrics have made their way into my many projects and quilts over the years.  Here's a picture of some of the inside pockets:


Can't wait to fill this up with another cool project to take "on the road"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.