Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Great Book!

My reading list gets a work out during the summer months.  It's so hot here during the summer.  And in the late afternoons, the coolest place in our house is our master bedroom.  So I'll often retreat there and read for an hour or so.   I just breezed through this book in a few days.


It's checked out from the library and they only had the Large Print Edition in which really was good for me!  This is Anna Quindlen's newest novel and it is fabulous.  There is a tragedy in the book which makes it difficult at times.  Anna writes so well you can feel yourself there with Mary Beth, the mother.  I highly recommend this one but you will need some kleenex for the last 100 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.