Thursday, April 8, 2010

April UFO done


Last week was busy.  We were able to get away to Zion National Park for 5 days.  We had a wonderful time, with some beautiful weather mixed in with snow and rain.  I had some time to work on sewing the binding on this UFO.  It's made from leftover scraps from my 2009 Club quilt, Back Home Again.  It's a nice size, 61 X 85".  I started it in November, when my quilting friends and I went to Lake Tahoe for a sew-in.
This is the pattern:


 It was fun and easy to make.  I highly recommend the pattern.  I would use it to make another scrappy quilt.

Here is a picture of a group of blocks.


I think this will be a fall and winter quilt for our family room.  We all love to sit on the couches, cover up with a quilt, and watch prime time TV.

1 comment:

  1. Mommy! Another beautiful quilt to hang in our house! YAAAY!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.