Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas is Still Coming!

It seems that Christmas is coming sooner than I thought.  We have been getting into the spirit around here.  Our tree is up as well as our decorations.  My husband is outside right now fooling around with the lights.   He just had to run to buy a few more strands.  What happens to those lights packed up in the garage all year?  It seems they migrate somehow to places unknown.  Presents are wrapped and ready to go under the tree.  And Christmas music is playing on the radio, in the car and on Pandora any chance we get.  Last night we went to see the play, "The Christmas Carol". 

I have a very dear friend that also loves to sew, quilt and stitch.  We've been friends for almost 30 years now!  She sent this to me for Christmas one year and it's hanging on our back door.



It brings all joy to see it as we spend time together in the kitchen and family room.  I can also see we need to touch up the paint a little on that back door! 

I hope to post again tomorrow.  I've been busy finishing up gifts and thought some of you might want to see some of my homemade Christmas items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.