Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May UFO's

I've been busy this month finishing small projects.  I already showed you several of the embroidery projects.  I also finished a small embroidery tote -- the embroidery and sewing parts!  Here is the pattern picture. 


I just LOVE Rosalie Quinlan and have a few more of her patterns to get started.  She is from Australia and is very popular here right now.  Here is my rendition.


The Back

The Front



The absolutely, positively fabulous lining.  I just LOVE this fabric to pieces.  I found it while in Salt Lake at the always wonderful quilt shop, Quilts, Etc.  It's so vintage, just my style.  I'm still working on the needle case and should be able to show it off soon!  I can't wait to get a project prepped to put in my new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.