Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some Favorite Christmas Papers

A few years ago Anthropolgie used reproduction vintage like card baskets to hold all their small holiday items -- ornaments, hooks, knobs, etc.  I just loved them but couldn't buy them as they weren't for sale.  So my wonderful sister (queen of shabby chic) set out on a quest to find some for me.  I put them out at Christmas and this is one of my favorites.


I don't put anything in mine since they are fragile and the real deal.  Here's a couple views of my favorite outer pieces.




I would really love to find a pattern for these and make some myself.  I don't crochet but could tie yarn in the holes.  Does anyone know how to find a pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.