Monday, September 20, 2010

Scrapbook Organizing

I am fortunate enough to have a room for my crafts.  Sewing and quilting monopolizes my time and space in there.  But I am re-energized to scrap some more.  I have a few new toys to make it more fun that I'll be showing soon.  The paper was all a mess and I was actually horrified to see how much I had when it was all sorted out.  The better part of my time over Labor Day weekend was spent on this project (along with some great time in the pool).  Here is the bulk of the paper now:

I think there should be enough paper there to make hundreds of cards and scrapbook pages.  It seemed like it was mass producing before my eyes.  It was stashed in so many places.

The cubes and drawer were bought at Michael's, on sale of course.  It looks great in my room and the white is the right color for it. 

Soon there should be lots of pretty new things to show you made from all my paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.