Friday, July 16, 2010

A New "Read"

I love to watch old movies, sit com series (Mary Tyler Moore is my all time favorite) or listen to books on CD while I'm sewing.  The clue is not to choose something too deep or you can't focus on sewing too well.  I like to pick light mysteries, romance or lighter drama for my listening.  I found a new author at the library this week and these "books" fit the bill.  Here is the one in my player today.


This "book" is Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson.  She has written many "catering" murder mysteries.  I am totally enjoying this book and have requested a couple of more from the library.  Most of them are 9-10 CD's or 11-12 hours of playing time.  Check them out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please feel free to leave me a note.